Hello,
I start using jira as a management tool to manage work progress of developers.
Some questions.
1. Since I live in Israel, I need to declare schedule that feets holydays, and saturday - how can I do that?
2. I need good gannt and good canalder (when I can see, and also developers can see their work for the whole month/week etc.
3. Also I need a gannt, and advise of good charts, that are in common use for most of project-manager. There are a lot of gudget. I need the most common used, and I little confused, what is free and what need payment, and how can I check that (I see that for some gudget there is a free trial, but I cannot see how much they cost. i.e work time calendar (as the following sceenshot):
4. For some reason, I see that there I haven't got privileges to delete an issue, even I am the site-admin.
Thanks.