What are options available in JIRA to create Dynamic fields in the forms?
You will probably need to find or write add-ons to do this.
It's hard to say more than that without a definition of what you want from "dynamic fields", as it's a very vague term. It may be that JIRA has functions which already meet your needs.
I am looking for a kind of dynamic fields For ex:
Do you go to college Yes or No
if user selects Yes, then I need to see a drop down with list of colleges.
if user select NO, then I dont need to see the dropdown list of colleges
A cascading select will do that, although it won't hide the list of colleges completely, just not offer the user an option.
For a more flexible option
1. Create the fields separately and use something like the Behaviours module in the ScriptRunner to implement the screen-logic to link them together
2. Find and install (or write) an add-on that implements them. The marketplace has at least one "dynamic forms" add-on.
Hi Nic, can I ask you some other question in JIRA?
I have a requirement where in I need to pull all the Projects list from the JIRA and show what are the screens attached to each project?
Is there a way that I can pull this information from Admin role in an excel sheet?
Hi @vittal kovuru,
I'm from InTENSO. I think that our app - Dynamic Forms - can solve your problem. In the configuration you must add related field to option YES - this drop down list.
Please get a 30-day trial from Marketplace. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our support team.
Best regards,
Katarzyna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.