Hi, I wonder if there is a way to format the TOC nicely. Due to the need of my client in having the numbers in every section, I have to override the Auto numbering TOC of Confluence (it duplicates the numbers) and just export the doc to .pdf (pls view the attached file). So now the TOC is not formatted nicely at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm sorry but I don't understand the issue. What's wrong with the TOC as it is?
Steven, If each section have numbering then the TOC will have the numbering twice - once from the TOC and second from the title of the sections.
HI Connie,
I as well am not absolutely sure about you need. I think you should use the outline style for the TOC macro - this will get you one step closer to what you need.
This is how it will look:
image2016-6-12 15:30:11.png
This page have a lot of examples about the TOC: https://wiki.umms.med.umich.edu/display/demo/TOC+Examples
Last but not least you can override the TOC css by providing custom style using this option
image2016-6-12 15:31:25.png
The following article will provide overview how to customize the Confluence css:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/basic-styling-tutorial-170000548.htmlIf you are more specific of what you need changed we can help here as well.
Cheers,Peter T
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.