Is there a way to have the Recently Updated macro show items for all spaces except the current one?
One way is to edit the macro and add all the spaces for which you do want to display updated content.
Ann - I think I will go that route. Thanks.
Actually, the recently updated macro does allow you to exclude spaces by including a minus/dash before the spacekey. So if you want all spaces except myspace (spacekey: MS) then just put "-MS" in the Space(s) box. You can exclude multiple spaces with a comma.
This is listed right in the documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/recently-updated-macro-139519.html#RecentlyUpdatedMacro-Parameters
Thanks, Stephen.
I should have noted in my original question that I did try -current, -self, and now -MS, but it is still not excluding items from the current page.
No worries. It's a trivial problem at best.
Mick
I tested the recently updated macro on Confluence Cloud and Confluence 6.2.3 and in both cases I could exclude the current space by specifying -<spacekey>. Please let me know what version of Confluence it is not working in for you.
Thanks to Stephen for checking the docs to find this parameter; I should have done that before answering.
OK, I was just using the incorrect syntax. Once I specified the spacekey, it worked fine.
I really should have read the fine manual before posting here. My apologies and thanks for bearing with me.
No worries to both of you Nobody can be too familiar with obscure parts of the documentation, so that's why we have this great community!
no longer supported in the modern editor apparently. :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.