Hello,
I am using JIRA on cloud (Jira Software).
The board are for marketing purpose (with the people related), and for development purpose.
There are several customers which need to handle meetings, etc.
So I made several boards - One (Or two) for the customers, and one for the development.
Since we are a very small company, the human-resources are the same, and for me as a CTO, I need handling meetings, and also manage developers. Sometimes also handle the director and the CEO (Sometime they handle me in some way).
That may happen, when there are circumstances that I need to combine between two boards issues, but as far as I saw, there I see that boards are major, and cannot be combine.
What is your suggest to handle several board and combine them (how?) or just one board for all issues, or one board for scram-master (when I handle the board or someone else), but there is kind of problem, it is a mass, and I need to organized all of the issues from all of the boards (to handle time ...)