I've looked in the Atlassian community and other forums but can't find anything (add-on or otherwise) speaking to support for Burnup charts generated from imported Excel data for local instances (non-cloud). I acknowledge that there are 3rd party add-ons for burnups based on JIRA Scrum boards/filters.
Hello Brian,
Most likely you'll manage to create this chart using Table from Chart macro (and maybe you'll need Pivot Table macro) in combination with Excel macro.
Thank you, I'm somewhat familair with "Chart from Table" but I don't see a Confluence burnup chart option available.
So this suggests I'll need to Chart from Table + an add-on of some sort that'll generate the burnup chart in Confluence.
Brian, do you have a table with data for burnup chart? If yes, then it is possible to build a burnup chart using the macro.
Hi Andrey, we are exporting the data directly from JIRA sprints and would then need to import into Confluence so yes. If it's posisble to do this with the macro I can look into how to accomplish this.
That is if you don't have a reference to the "how-to" and it's not the other reference links you already provided :^}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.