I completed a Sprint 1 I created in the Cloud Trial Version of the Jira Product and I'm having a problem Starting Sprint 2? Need help? Thxs.
When you say "completed", you mean you have put the end date on it and closed it?
Could you give us a wider/longer screenshot, showing the headers of both sprints?
Issue with the horizontal scroll bar. End date is displayed. I might have figure out the problem? I created a 2 week Sprint, but complete the Sprint I day instead of scheduling the sprint over a twp week span. Thoughts?
That looks like an open sprint to me. Where's the header of the next sprint?
I located the sprint Complete button!
I've been creating and completing sprints and select dates a created 2 week sprints. The List of sprints I completed are not being displayed at the bottom of the burnbown chart. Only one sprint at a time.
Does Jira provide burnup charts?
Nic,
Creating a "Critical" filter and I recieve the following error message below?
Also, I assigned an estimate (ie 6 pts) to an issue. when I changed the issue to a Tasks or Bug and I lose the estimate?
That error means what it says. Your pririty list does not have "Critical" as an option.
You will lose an estimate if the field does not exist for the issue type you are changing to. JIRA will warn you about data loss during the move. However, it won't tell you if you move to a type where the field exists, but is not shown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.