Hello everyone,
I'm trying to write a custom confluence space blueprint with multiple nested child pages. The final page structure within the space should look like this:
- Page A
- Page B
- Page C
- Page D
- Page E
- Page F
- Page G
- Page H
...and so on.
To create the space blueprint plugin I followed these tutorials:
Write a simple Confluence Space Blueprint and Space Blueprint Module and I'm successfully able to create my custom space with child pages.
The problem is that the corresponding pages are created on the same level and I've found no way to nest them.
I've tried the following in my atlassian-plugin.xml:
<content-template ref="hierarchy-child-a-content-template">
<content-template ref="hierarchy-child-b-content-template"/>
<content-template ref="hierarchy-child-c-content-template"/>
</content-template>Page B and C should be nested under Page A (at least as far as I understand) . Instead they're all created on the same level like:
- Page A
- Page B
- Page C
Does anyone know how to do it correctly?
Update: It's working now! I don't know why. I actually changed nothing in my atlassian-plugin.xml. Seems a change somewhere else did the trick, but it's impossible to track down what the solution/problem was.