Hi,
I want to trigger builds on teamcity when there are commits added to branches, is there a way to do this?
Regards,
It depends on your TeamCity setup. Do you have it installed behind a firewall (can it be accessed publicly)?
The short answer is to set up webhooks. If your install is not publicly accessible, then you'll have to jump through some more hoops. Let me know and I can help either way.
It's publically accesible, but I can't figure out how to setup web hooks that work with teamcity.
Do you know of an tutorial on this?
It looks like I was slightly wrong. You'll need to set up polling to make this work (please make sure to set the poll interval to no less than 5 minutes).
These should get you going:
If you'd rather have builds triggered, you'll need something in between Bitbucket and TeamCity to receive the webhook and make the appropriate TeamCity API request (this could be done with an AWS Lambda).
Here's the info for that direction:
https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD10/Configuring+VCS+Post-Commit+Hooks+for+TeamCity
Lastly, you can jump in to this HipChat room if you want some more "real-time support":
https://www.hipchat.com/g0Y9ANOvI
@Eric Henry Now the Bitbucket has its own Webhooks since 5.4 release. But they looks like I can't use them. There is no authorization, I can't select POST request. Am I wrong?
Polling is not an option - too many repositories
i want to trigger builds when a issue status change in Jira , this is possible ?
I have been checking webhooks but i need send a POST request to teamcity.
Anyone knows how can i do that ?
I just went through a related need:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/77957491/284598
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.