In an effort to simplify a page for HR admins that will be used to upload/download attachments, I have used the attachments macro.
Since I have documents related to 3 areas, I used three instances of the attachments macro and each one displays attachments hosted in another page in the space. This is done using the macro parameter Page Title.
The upload and download actions are working fine. However, non of the commands (Properties, View, Edit in office (for such files) or Remove works. It seems that the path to the attachment is not valid. I see exceptions (System Error page) mentioning a NullPointerException or a Page Not Fount when executing the View command.
When doing this from the page that hosts the attachments, it does fine.
Note that the hosting pages are stored in the root of the space cause they shouldn't be browsed from a non-privileged user.
Could you please help?