I created Issue Security Scheme and two security levels: High (default) and Low. On a screen Security Level field shows two options: High and None. It doesn't show Low. I was looking everywhere how to fix it, but couldn't find out.
You have to be a member of the level to be able to see the level in the drop-down.
Oh, I got it!
In this case we don't need level Low. None is working perfectly. We only need one level: High (default) which sees everything. If the level changed to None, the certain group of users will be also able to see the issue.
Thank you Nic!
@[deleted], Can you pleas explain a little , about what you mean by you have to be a member of the level to be able to see the level in the dropdown.
It's hard to explain differently to what I said before, but here is a worked example.
You have three people, Alice, Bob and Charlie.
You have a security scheme that says:
The rules for the security levels are that
What they will see is:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.