I'm looking to open up a help desk, and whenever I respond to the customer they get an email with the following comments:
Everything about this is great! Except for the fact there is a link for them to "View Request". I think this can become problematic as when you click on the link it asks you to login and I don't want to confuse people who haven't created an account.
Ideally for this project in particular I could disable the following:
1) The automated email you receive the first time you create a task (as a customer) saying to create an accuont
2) the highlighted section below so then no one can get confused about what login they should use.
Ideally all interactions should be done via email and the customer can't look at Jira for an update but simply look at the email thread, simmilar to Zen Desk.
