Hi All,
To delete a space, I performed the below steps (in my local machine)
Browse->Space Admin->Delete Space
Delete operation started, since the space was very big it took more than hours I anticipated, so I closed the browser.
On next working day, I again followed the same steps to delete the space (this time from a remote machine). deletion started again, but after few hours a 'delete space failed' message appeared in browser window.
Now I have following queries (as I am new to confluence):
1) Is delete operation happens in background, even if I close the browser window?
2) althogh I am not able to find the space in wiki now, not even in database. I am not sure, it's deleted successfully or not?
3) I've also tried to delete space using curl:
curl -v -S -u USERNAME:PASSWORD -X DELETE http://SERVERNAME/confluence/rest/api/space/SPACEKEY
but that results into following error:
HTTP Status 403: Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.
Regards,
Abhishek