Integrating JIRA with FISHEye/Crucible is possible but I would like to check the Comparability of JIRA Cloud with FishEye and Crucible, id yes , please advise me to integrate process .
It should be the same however for some functionality Fisheye/Crucible may need to be able to be accessible by JIRA Cloud (and reverse).
I think that there are a couple of server-server communications that will require you to open up ports etc.
For more details see:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/link-to-server-apps-from-cloud-744721656.html
and
https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/linking-fisheye-to-jira-394464293.html
Thank you Daniel quick response , please let me know if you have any JIRA Cloud Development Environment for POC (integrating fishEye and Crucible ) . please advise me.
please let me know if you have any JIRA Cloud Development Environment for POC (integrating fishEye and Crucible ) . please advise me.
I'm not sure what you're asking for but the above links should be able to give you all of the information you'll need (I've used them previously to configure the integration for a set of systems).
Please provide Linux version of FishEye and Crucible installers for trial version to test with Existing JIRA Cloud server .
the below link provides windows version , but we need linux version
https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/download
I appreciative of your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.