I followed this instruction
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-ssh-keys-in-bitbucket-
pipelines-847452940.html
and I made:
1. I created SSH key using in Settings -> Pipelines - SSH Keys.
2. I copied this public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote host.
3. I added the IP of my server toKnown hosts.
I have such bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
image: php:7.1.1
pipelines:
custom: # Pipelines that are triggered manually
deployment-to-prod:
- step:
script:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip
- apt-get -y install openssh-server
- ssh webmaster@XXX.XXX.XX.XX sh /home/webmaster/scripts/update_live.sh
When I run this pipeline I have:
apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip15s
apt-get -y install openssh-server2m 43s
ssh webmaster@XXX.XXX.XX.XX sh /home/webmaster/scripts/update_live.sh<1s
+ ssh webmaster@XXX.XXX.XX.XX sh /home/webmaster/scripts/update_live.sh
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (public key, password).
My questions:
1. Why my Docker machine cannot establish SSH connection (Permission denied)?
2. Do I really have to install openssh-server? Without it 'ssh' command cannot be recognized (No such file or directory).