We have several Confluence forms that are used to collect information needed for Jira tickets and I am attempting to migrate those forms from Jira v.6 to Jira v.7.
After removing named values that are not used in the new version, I am still seeing two errors that I have been unable to resolve. The post opens Jira as expected and fills in values, but shows the following errors:
Error #1
"issuetype: The issue type selected is invalid." - I know what's causing this error, but have not determined how to fix it. The issue type is in the Confluence form:<input type="hidden" id="LocJiraIssueType" name="issuetype" value="7">
The new instance probably has a different value for issuetype, but I haven't yet determined how to find the appropriate values.
Where might I look to find this information?
Error #2
This one is a total mystery. I am not currently passing an epic value to the ticket, but the Epic Link section of the ticket entry form displays a gigantic error.
"An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug" is followed by hundreds of lines of additional detail.
Given that I'm not yet attempting to pass an epic link value, what might be causing this?
Thank you!
