I do have below scenario
For a issue A
1. User 1 entered 2 hours
2. User 2 entered 4 hours
3.User 3 entered 2 hours
Is there a way to get timespent by each user ?
Yes, read the "work log" tab on the issue. Or grab it over REST.
I think there's a much broader question behind the word "get", but you will need to explain it before we can start to answer it.
@Nic - My objective is to get total time spent by the users in a sprint.
Since users are logging hours in same issue, i m unable to come up with JQL or pie chart to get the actual work log hours.
I'm afraid that doesn't really help. The total time spent in a sprint is simple - search for issues in the sprint and add the "timetracking" field to the navigator to see how much has been logged.
@Nic - My requirement is here to identify total time spent by each user in a Sprint. I need them separately for each user.
Currently i dont know how split the hours entered by users as multiple users enters hours in a single task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.