Hi all,
I am trying to get our Jira and our Confluence to talk to each other.
Initally I just tried entering the URL of our Confluence as an application link in Jira, but after being prompted for O Auth-Details, That kind of sent me down a different road an now here I am, trying to get this to work...
Now I did some research and found serveral articles on how to enable O Auth in Jira. They do however all refer to an option in the adminitration menu that I can not find. There is no "O Auth" link in my admin panel. (Neither in Jira nor in Confluence)
Am I in the wrong place? Maybe someon can point me in the right direction to set this connection up.
Let me give you a bit of info in the environment:
Jira and Confluence are running on the same server. They are accesssible trough different URLs. Also I have moved both products to SSL.
Both systems are up to date and I am in the admin-role.
We are using Windows AD for user management and the user base is the same for both systems.
Any input is highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance and take care,
Alex