Currently with the JIRA Service desk, - I have three issue types, and I would like to set the SLA on just one issue type, so the remaining two do not have a SLA against them - does anyone know if this is possible?
Cloud based product
Thank you
Hello Julie,
This is possible. When you are setting up your SLA goals, you would use JQL to set a specific target for the one issue type that does have a target, and set No Target for the others.
For instance, if the one issue type I wanted the SLA for was defect:
Hi Josh
Thank you, would know if I can also add to the issue type the priority, as we have three priorities which I would like to set different goals?
Hi Julie,
As long as you can make a JQL string that meets the conditions, you can set a different SLA goal. This page details the JQL feature (aka Advanced Search)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-764478330.html
Hint: If you build a filter using Basic search, you can switch to Advanced to see the underlying JQL. Then copy and paste that into your SLA config.
Thanks again. I did try with this:
issuetype = Fault AND priority = Critical
but issue type fault with prioroty minor still set a SLA.
I just wanted an SLA against fault type and critical prioirty - would you have any ideas - thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.