Hi Community member,
I have created few projects. I need to create below phases for each of project's board.01. Development02. Dev/Test03. Functional Test04. Performance Test05. UAT06. Done
Kindly help
That's the beginnings of a JIRA workflow, and probably the columns you want in the board.
I think you'll need to define this question a bit further if you're not sure that answers it.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for the reply. Here is the explanation.
I have created a project say OMNIFLOW and I can see there is board as OF Board. I want to include the above mentioned project phases under this OF Board. Hope it helps.
Awaiting for help !!
Go to the board configuration and the "columns" section and set up the columns with those six titles.
You'll need to map your workflow status into these columns.
You might want to set up the workflow status to match too.
Hello Nic, Thanks for the info. Its working now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.