I am trying to find a clean way to pull bitbucket projects into JIRA. I found this article which points to a plug-in that seems to do exactly what I want - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/importing-data-from-bitbucket-802592902.html
However, when I go to install the plug-in in JIRA, I only get the option to add it via a URL vs. the upload option shown in the instructions. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Any idea if there is a better way to do this?
Thanks,
Andrea
Ciao Andrea,
The documentation page you have linked is for JIRA Server and it does not apply to JIRA Cloud.
The correct documentation page for JIRA Cloud is the below one:
- https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-bitbucket-803604051.html
Best Regards,DarioAtlassian Cloud Support
Thank you. That worked!!
You are very welcome Andrea.
Please mark the questions as "Solved"
Buona giornata,Dario
Hi Dario.
It appears that the bitbucket import process in JIRA has changed. Under system there is no longer a bitbucket import option. If I select external import I can see csv, Trello but not bitbucket. Are there updated instructions somewhere?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.