I recently had an issue where a workflow was advanced to "Implementation" instead of stopping at "In Progress" in the Jira application.
Is there a way to revert the workflow back to In Progress?
Thank you
Edit the workflow and add a transition back to "in progress", then use it. There is no "undo", but the workflow is very flexible.
Hi Nic,
Thank you for the reply. I checked back to the workflow and I do not see a place to edit the workflow. When I click "Implemented" nothing happens and there is no place that I see to change the status to edit it.
Any help is appreciated.
Rich
You need to be an administrator to be able to edit a workflow.
Status is not a field, and can't be "edited", you have to move the issue through workflow transitions to change it.
So I believe I have administrator access because I can edit all the fields. Should I choose Re-Start to change the workflow status instead?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.