I want to edit my workflow bar so that more or less buttons appear in JIRA tickets.
The following resource tells me to edit the JIRA config file to add, remove, or reoder the workflow options:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Which-transitions-are-buttons-vs-in-the-workflow-menu-on-Jira/qaq-p/397050
However, in JIRA cloud, I can't seem to find this file to edit.
Any help on:
A) where the config file is?
How to edit workflow menu order/ number of buttons in JIRA cloud?
Thanks!
You have no access to the system level stuff on Cloud.
I believe Atlassian support will change it for you though, if you raise a request at https://support.atlassian.com
Not possible on JIRA Cloud. You're looking at an Answer that someone provided on how to customize the behind-the-firewall package of JIRA.
Thank you Steven, I was afraid of that, but figured I'd ask anyway. I appreicate your help nonetheless!
Hi Nic, Thanks for your answer and suggestion. I'll absolutely raised the issue with them, and hope they can resolve it.
I think Nic is right: If you ask Atlassian Support, they should be able to edit this setting. However, it's not a setting exposed to you in JIRA Cloud.
Happy to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.