Hey,
I wrote a new custom field type. I want now to create multiple fields of it which different permissions. Like: One instance is only modifyable by projectRole "A" the second only by projectRole "B". (Yes it could be done by duplicate the plugin and set the different roles in the code but thats to static. It should be easy to modify the roles by admins even if they do not know the jira plugin sourcecode)
I saw some ways with WebWorker Plugins and DAO (Data Access Objects). So I created a WebWorker Plugin Site for editing the projectRole. The Webworker plugin contains a form and a select-tag containing all projectRoles - works fine.
Now the problem is how to setup the DAO. I searched and found some stuff about PropertySet and Active Objects. But I do not understand how to merge now one of these to my customfieldtype. Is there any practical tutorial on how propertyset or active objects works?