How does one use the Participant Filters with the Bitbucket Pull Request REST API,
https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/bitbucket-server/5.1.0/bitbucket-rest.html#idm45588160117632
it sounds like I should be able to filter on a specific user, but I'm not sure how to construct the query.
Thank you.
Hi Matt,
The participant filters can just be tacked on as query parameters. For example, if you wanted to find all the pull requests where the "admin" user was a reviewer and had not approved them yet, you could run:
curl -X GET \ 'https://bitbucket.company.com/rest/api/1.0/projects/PROJ/repos/REPO/pull-requests?username.1=admin&role.1=REVIEWER&approved.1=false' \ -H 'content-type: application/json'
Or if you just wanted all pull requests where the "admin" user was a participant on a pull request you could run:
curl -X GET \ 'https://bitbucket.company.com/rest/api/1.0/projects/PROJ/repos/REPO/pull-requests?username.1=admin' \ -H 'content-type: application/json'
Thank you! I couldn't make sense of the documentation but now with an example it makes perfect sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.