Hello!I've googled for hours now, but I don't find the answer to my questio or I am searching for the wrong keywords.I'd like to generate a URL based on a custom field and show it later as <a href> on the issue details screen. The custom field is filled by hand with a number when creating an issue (a ticket-number of an external ticket system). Example "Create Issue"Ticket Number: 12345 < Custom fieldExample "Issue Details"<a href="http://external-ticket-system.com/view/ticket/12345">Open Ticket in ABC</a>How to do the magic? With JavaScript? Is there a special plug-in? Thank you for any help.— Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I don't have any specific code but you may start by looking at ScriptRunner's scripted fields. You can create a scripted field that returns a string as html or just a string that holds the value in the form you outlined in your question.
You can find information about Scripted Fields in the Adaptavist Scripted Fields documentation. Hopefully that helps you get started!
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.