I want to change some bugs status from fixed to resloved ( just an example ) cab I able to the changing to all the bugs that I want together?
Hi,
yes, that's possible. Search, so that the search result contains all of the issues, you want to change (e.g. status = fixed).
Then click on "Tools -> Bulk Change"
And after pressing on the Bulk?
Or Do i need to do somting before pressing on Bulk?
I Have a list of bugs
What is next?
did you try clicking on the menu? It is quite self-explanatory.
but here is also a document from Atlassian:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/editing-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time-861257342.html
i dont see
what do you think can cause that?
Maybe the global permission for bulk changes is disabled or you are not allowed to do that.
If you have administration permissions look here:
http://<your jira url>/secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa
Otherwise ask your system administrator to look at that global permission.
i have admin permissions
this url is noy open...
what do you mean with noy open?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.