Hi everbody,
I am using Confluence and I am trying to the change the title "page hierarchy" of the sidebar into "content". I would be really nice, if you could help me. Thanks
Best regards
Fiyyaz
On my test instance the page hierarchy is called Page Tree. I was able to replace it with "Content":
To achieve this, I added the following to Confluence Admin>Custom HTML "at the end of the head":
<style type="text/css">h5.page-tree {display:none;}</style>
Then I went to Space Tools>Configure Sidebar and typed "Content" into the first of the three fields.
I look forward to hearing whether this works for you.
Hi Ann,
thanks for your answer, but I have still a problem.
Now I added the code at the end of the head in Custom HTML and there is no title "page-tree" visible on the sidebar, but there is not fields (in Configure Sidebar) where I can type "Content" as title instead of "page-tree".
I am so sorry I steered you wrong. The field where you type "Content" is under Space Tools>Look and Feel>Sidebar, header and footer:
Now it works. Thanks a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.