I want to get data from JIRA Dashboard for a particular issue type and project through cURl in a PHP file.
I tries using following url with parameters in the PHP file:
1.)https://jira.corp.adobe.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=BRIDGE&reporter=prnxtrel&issuetypeNames=Bug&fields=summary,description,status,fixVersions
2.)https://jira.corp.adobe.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=BRIDGE&reporter=prnxtrel&issuetype=Bug&fields=summary,description,status,fixVersions
None of them worked, it displayed issue of all types(inclusing Bug). Also, I do not get the required fields I passed in URL(eg fixVersions).
On executing command on CMD prompt:
curl -D- -u user:pwd -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://jira.corp.adobe.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=issuetype=Bug&project=BRIDGE&reporter=prnxtrel I get error - 'reporter' and 'project' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
What is the right way to supply parameters to the url?Â
The curl command you've given works for me on a Mac and Linux, so I'm not sure that you've given us the exact curl you are using!
Hi ,Can you help with searching by project id and issuetype with name as "Bug" in jira seach api
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.