Hello.
I'm trying to provide confluence behind a reverse proxy with https. I confugured within the file server.xml the following content within the connector parameter:
proxyName="wiki.example.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https"
I'm using the following nginx configuration:
server {
listen 443 ssl http2;
listen [::]:443 ssl http2;
server_name wiki.example.com;
ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/wiki.example.com/fullchain.pem;
ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/wiki.example.com/privkey.pem;
ssl_trusted_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/wiki.example.com/chain.pem;
location /synchrony {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://localhost:8091/synchrony;
proxy_http_version 1.1;
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection "Upgrade";
}
location / {
client_max_body_size 128m;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://localhost:8090;
}
}
If I want to edit a page, the page requests to https://wiki.example.com/heartbeat which does not exist.

This results into endless loading of the page.

I added synchrony.proxy.enabled to confluence.cfg.xml but nothing changed.
<property name="synchrony.proxy.enabled">true</property>
Server Base URL is set to https://wiki.example.com
I'm using Confluence 6.2.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 with Java 1.8.0_131 and MySQL backend.
What can I do to resolve the problem?