I want t add hyperlinks to the Comment field. How do i go about doing this?
Please see Text Formatting Notation Help
Here is the way to add a link:
[Link Text|URL]
Thank you Would this work for a document that is not online and simply saved on your hard drive?
mistake i wanted to reply instead of post an answer
This style of hyperlinking works on web url's only. I need to add a hyperlink for a word document that is saved on my shared drive. How do i do this?
Thank you so much
I want to add hyperlink on particular text to comment forum. When i selected text and tap on link icon, it will show [Selected text](Link URL). How do i add hyperlink?
I use format [text|link url]
-> Text is the link's name which you what to appeare
[Text](url)Above mentioned format worked for me in jira cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.