Can anyone suggest a good methodology for testing a change to a JIRA workflow or other project setting before making those changes available to everyone? I administer a JIRA Cloud project. When I make an enhancement or change to our workflow or project component, I want to be able to test it to know if it is working as intended before making it available to everyone. Yes, just like software testing to verify changes before making available in "production".
What is the easiest way to have a test copy of my entire JIRA project inclusive of Workflows, Schemes, Screens, Fields? Do I have to manualy create a new test project, save test copies of all the components/schemes that I may want to change and test first and then have to set those in my test project inclusive of a test workflow based on my production workflow, Test Screens, Test Fields, etc?
Seems like a lot of manual work to manage. Is there an easier way?
I was surprised that searches have basically come up empty in looking for existing discussion. Thank you to anyone who may be willing to offer suggestions or guidance!
Doug