Hello,
The download link for SourceTree for Windows does not download the correct setup file.
Expected Download: SourceTreeSetup-2.1.2.5.exe
Actual download: SourceTreeSetup-2.1.2.5.1493845207
Thanks
Hi Laine,
I've just tried downloading the file and I got SourceTreeSetup-2.1.2.5.exe. Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? Can you try a different browser and let us know?
Cheers!
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thanks for the reply.
It is weird though - Why would it be different between browsers, it is just a download.
Anyway, I was able to download setup.exe using Chrome.
Now the issue is that when I run setup it does not install the SourceTree, instead it unzips the SourceTree to AppData\Local\SourceTree. Is this the expected behaviour? I would expect it to be installed into "Program Files".
FYI:
I see the same scenario when I downloaded using IE and renamed it to an setup.exe. When run, it unzips the SourceTree to AppData\Local\SourceTree.
Thanks.
Laine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.