Create an filter to find logged worked.
If you're on JIRA Server and have ScriptRunner installed, there's a JQL function you can use called aggregateExpression. Your JQL will look something like this:
project = TEST and issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Time Spent", "timeSpent.sum()")
Once you run the query, you'll see a box appear below the JQL search bar with this information.
More documentation on this here.
Hi Jurgen,JQL does not calculate data the same way a SQL SUM function would. JQL is a query language that will only retrieve data. Please see the Advanced Searching Fields Reference for more information about what fields JQL can search. In regards to calculating the time worked for each issue, the time tracking function will do that automatically when a user logs work. Once they do that you should see something similar to the screenshot I attached:
Hopefully this helps!
Cheers,Branden
Thanks a lot, this function I was trying to find in Script Runner Documentation..
Thanks Brenden
But now I have another question that I have questioned before. Can I use SQL to retrieve data from Jira DB in order to maker reports, calculate timetracking and stuff like this ?
You can, but you won't like it. Retrieving the data on-screen for a single issue can be 30-40 "joins" in SQL. It would be far better and easier to find (or even write) an addon that can do the reporting you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.