How can I add a user group to a user group?? I find it baffling that this isn't a possibility - right now it's only letting me add a user to a group.
It's fine to add users to groups but then I want superset groups of different groups. Otherwise it becomes a complete mess trying to micro-manage individual users.
As an example, imagine I have three different types of users: typeA, typeB and typeC. I add 10 users to typeA group, 5 users to typeB group and 6 users to typeC group.
Now, certain spaces/pages I might want to give access to typeA and typeC users and certain types of spaces/pages I might want to give access to typeB and typeC users. I understand that I can individually permission typeA and typeC groups for the one space and typeB and typeC for the other space but this doesn't scale well when I have many many groups and permutations!! I want to be able to create supergroup1 containing typeA and typeC groups and then supergroup2 containing typeB and typeC groups - this way I just have to permission the supergroups.