Hi,
My company has unlimited license for JIRA, and we are using version 4.2.2.
I want to create a specific screen and I want to know whether it is possible to be done in any way in the current version or any newer.
The screen is about opening an issue - request for creating Environments by our IT. Each environment can have one or more servers - app server, DB server, Services server or other.
There will be several fields that will be general for the issue, and other set of fields (server fields) that will be specification for the server, example: OS, RAM, HDD and similar.
I want to do the following: set all the above mentioned fields as default (general + server fields), and at the bottom of the screen a hyperlink with name: Add other server.
On click of this link, to get another copy of the server fields so the requester can enter details for the second, or later third server - something as on the attached screenshot.
My question is whether this is somehow possible on 4.2.2 or later versions and if yes, how.
Thank you in advance for your answer.