I am migrating legacy system to Jira and one of the last issues to solve is following:
- There is single list custom field called Location with 300 distinct values.
- Users have defined roles for each location. For example user John has role A for several locations like loc1,loc2 etc. This data are currently saved in the user properties where key is defining role and comma separated list is list of the locations.
- Now I need to have user picker on one of the screens with the corresponding list of all roles for that location. For example if the value of Location custom field is loc1 I will have something like this: Role A - John Role B - Jim
I do not see how I can do this even with Behaviours and Script runner plugin. I am open for any suggestions. PS. Components I can not use because it is still dependant on location.
Thank you.