Hello,
I am trying to add a document to confluence page. I am using this code :
E:\APP\"curl-7.53.1"\src\curl.exe -v -S -u user:password -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" -F "file=@C:\Users\srvc_mdw_dev\Desktop\conf.txt" -F "comment=this is my file" "http
/confluence.example.net/rest/api/content/36375143/child/attachment"
But i get the following error :
PS E:\PowerShell\script> ./confNote: Unnecessary use of -X or --request, POST is already inferred.
* timeout on name lookup is not supported* Trying IPaddress...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to confluence.example.net (ip address) port 80 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'user'
> POST /rest/api/content/36375143/child/attachment HTTP/1.1
> Host: example.com> Authorization: Basic c291aGFpbC5vdWFiaUBtZXRyb2V4dGVybmFsLmZyOm1ldHJvNDU2Kg==
> User-Agent: curl/7.53.1
> Accept: */*
> X-Atlassian-Token: no-check> Content-Length: 333
> Expect: 100-continue
> Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=------------------------646f724e33da0066
>
* HTTP 1.0, assume close after body< HTTP/1.0 302 Found
< Location: https
/example.net/rest/api/content/36375143/child/attachment< Server: BigIP
* HTTP/1.0 connection set to keep alive!
< Connection: Keep-Alive
< Content-Length: 0
* HTTP error before end of send, stop sending<
* Closing connection 0
I think the Error is in the URI but i'm not sure. Can someone help me please, I've been stuck in this one for a long time. Thank you in advance