My team and I are using the free plan of bitbucket and up till now have had no issues with the pipelines. Yesterday, I made a new commit and the pipeline was stuck on finding agent for about 10 minutes, so I left it for a while and checked back in half an hour. This time it was stuck on 'Cloning git repository', so I stopped it manually.
It seems that this has exhausted our 50 minutes of free build time, but the logs are empty, so I cannot be sure of what went wrong. Does the time it takes for a pipeline to find an agent / clone the git repo count towards the build time?
Also does anyone have any idea what might have caused this? Could it be a bug in the pipelines, or a misconfiguration on our part? The last thing I changed was trying to make the pipeline run different things per branch. Before that it worked fine.
Edit: According to this, https://status.bitbucket.org/incidents/p3cvx1q6x3mg, it looks lke they are investigating the issue. I hope we will get our 50 minutes restored.