Can i customise the PDF exporter so that when it exports the pdf it exports with the date and time or at least date. So that I have a reference to that.
Yes, you may add a custom header or footer with the date to the PDF as described in Customize Exports to PDF
I noticed when I export to PDF using the custom export under Space Tools and choosing a page, the space export file name is the space key and then the date and time, for example: ds-140617-1445-26.pdf was space key ds, exported the 14th of the 6th month of '17 at 14:45 (or 2:45 PM).
Im not after the file name the file will need to be renamed as nobody will really understand what it means.
Im after the footer information. I want to know which piece of CSS I need to add to the footter to add a date in the footer. The customise Exports to PDF says you can use css for stuff, but not this exact piece of information.
CSS can't pull variables like the system time so we can't dynamically add the date in the stylesheet. There are several PDF exporter plugins on the Marketplace
I tested Content Exporter (Word, PDF, HTML) and it does provide the date as an option to add to the footer.
Please vote for this issue to be resolved.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-55765.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.