I am experiencing intermittent loss of connection to git repositories from BAMBOO. the issue covers multiple repositories and seems random.
The error I get is:
WARN [sshd-SshClient[3b7fd39]-nio2-thread-5] [AcceptAllServerKeyVerifier] Server at <Server Name edited>:7999 presented unverified RSA key: c3:9f:d7:74:41:d0:c6:a7:f4:6e:c6:6e:fc:08:69:87
2014-11-18 03:01:14,921 WARN [Connection monitoring thread - 44e155f7-f4ea-4a43-ba11-9f0885a16a8c] [SshProxyCommand] While connecting to [<Server Name edited>:7999]: Authenticating remote session failed
I can save the linked repositories after discovering the error. Next Builds seem fine. So the application links seem fine.
The funny thing is there are no changes to trigger a build when these errors occur. These builds are not using polling but are set up with "stash repository changes trigger build".
Does Bamboo check connections to git repositories even when there are no changes?
What could be the possible causes of this? Why does Bamboo throw this error when the build is not scheduled to be ran?
Any help would be appreciated!