I am working on a Confluence plugin, and all of the sudden today found that I am unable to create spaces in the Confluence Development instance, the create page just loads forever:

I can browse the rest of the instance fine, including things like configuring the plugin I am working on. I was able to create pages with the same plugin yesterday.
I have created an empty plugin with `atlas-create-confluence-plugin`, and the issue still occurs there after using `atlas-run`. Looking at the console log in Chrome the issue appears to be an error:
`RPC: request rejected (bad origin): http://5cg61629pv:1990`
This seems to indicate some sort of Cross Origin issue, but I can't trace the problem any further than that.
I have tried:
* Rebooting Chrome
* Rebooting machine
* Rebooting and rebuilding development instance
* Turning off all malware/firewall software
* Tried in Chrome, IE, Edge
I have also tried with Confluence versions 6.2.0 and 6.2.2.
I can't think of anything else to try, so any help is welcome.