I want to make my commit with command line, with this I want to make commit to Bitbucket from Unity 5.6 platform (not using source tree)
If you know the answer please tell me from the start and step by step
Hi Dilbeste,
You can 'push' to bitbucket via the CLI.
Here's some Atlassian Documentation on the process. It's super easy!
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/basic-git-commands-776639767.html
If you can't push from the command line, there are other GUI options too.
Hope this helps!
Thank u! It helped to me . I stuck in one step, I hope I can handle it too.
Which step are you stuck in?
this step : git push origin masterwhen I wrote this, I am getting an fatal error from terminal like this:
fatal: 'origin' does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
How can I solve this?What is my mistake?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.