I added my ssh key to a bit bucket account associated with a work email address. I no longer work there and don't have access to that work email and also don't know the password for the old work email. I'm unable to add my ssh key to my personal account. Anyway round this?
Hi Nai! If you don't have access to your work Bitbucket account you won't be able to remove the SSH key. You'll need to create a new SSH key for your other Bitbucket account, as explained at Set up SSH for git.
Hope this helps!
Ana
Thanks, make sense
Glad I could help
I have the private key but don't have access to the account , this would make the key pair useless for bitbucket anyways . A way to remove public key would be great
how to remove ssh key from bitbucket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.