After I click share button on a confluence page, the user data just stays there after sharing.
I don't think this is necessarily a bug rather maube just a usability issue. One thing to note in the most recent versions (6.0+) the share feature has changed entirely, so even if you submit a feature request to Atlassian it would not go anywhere as they have changed the functionality entirely (for the worse in my opinion). The new functionality is that they just present you with a short url that you can copy and paste into you own email program and send yourself.
Update: So, I'm a goob. See my response after Ann's. The reason I didn't see the message section is becasue I removed the mail server setup for my test instance.
On my Confluence 6.2.x test instance the Add People field appeared after I configured an email server:
But my Cloud instance looks like Davin's.
If you are hosting your own Confluence, please try reindexing from this guide: Content Index Administration and if that doesn't work, rebuilding the content indexes from scratch as described in How to Rebuild the Content Indexes From Scratch on Confluence Server
Ah ... that must be why I don't see it ... I removed the mail server from my test instance. It was actualyl kinda troubling to me to not see the message box. Good to know. Thanks.
Thanks guys
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.