In Jira Service Desk, we have a "Pending Reason" field that has 5 possible answers in a dropdown menu. I'd like to update the dropdown with addtional reasons -- does anybody know how?
I had a quite difficult time to find this one so I want share this information for you guys also.
"Pending reason" is a custom field. So you can alter the options by log in as admin, go to Jira Settings, go to Custom Fields and search for the "Pending Reason" custom field. Click the three dots and choose Configure. There you have option to Edit Options.
Log in as an admin, go to the service desk configuration in the project to see how the field is set up, and follow that to the list of options.
perfect. works perfect. I often cant find things, in this case it was NOT on the "field configurations" area which i reached by link from the screens menu.
Thanks, I found it, I was trying to edit the field, but I needed to configure it.
Thanks so much Mikko!
Something I just learned which is the BEST tip. Once you are in JIRA Settings if you hit "." (period) it pulls up a menu where you can type in what you want to change and you are zipped right to that page! So good
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.