I have a Confluence page with 50+ wiki links and I wanted to update the target address of those links.
Dear Aditi,
I am afraid there is no other way than to find/replace those links. It is your only option here.
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy Mooiman
One way is to:
Would it not be handier just to replace the links on the page? It is effectively what you are already doing. There is no need to export it.
There isn't a find/replace feature in the Confluence editor so he would have to find each one and type the new URL. If the links are all "wrong" in the same way, which I assumed based on his wanting to bulk update, it would be faster and more accurate to use find/replace with a text editor.
Another way would be to install the Source Editor plugin, use a text editor to edit the storage format, and then paste it back in.
I agree, that is why anyone would simply copy and paste the links into a text editor like you stated as this would be most convenient. This would not require any export or importing of spaces.
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for your response.
Best,Aditi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.