This page says "Click the Agile link's down-arrow in the top navigation bar":
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports
Can someone please send me a screenshot of where that is? Thanks!
Dear Jesse,
This wholly depends on your version of JIRA.
May I ask what version you use?
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy
Where do I find my version number?
If you have a server (self hosted) variant you will find the number below at the footer of your instance.
If you have cloud (Atlassian hosted) variant you will always have the latest available version and thus cannot see the ''agile'' navigation in the top bar.
The ''agile'' navigation was scrapped in 6.3. All newer versions are Jira Software which has it integrated in its basic product. You will see ''Boards'' in the navigation in any newer jira environments.
Thanks, Jeremy. We use the hosted solution.
I am just trying to look at a closed sprint and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.