Hi all, this drives me nuts. Why all of a sudden does Jira not reload page after adding issue? Please guide me step by step I am not good with Jira. Thanks!
Dear Abraham,
So after creating an issue you do not see the following message on the right part of your screen; Issue "EXAMPLE'' has been successfully created.
What version of JIRA are you using?
Friendly Regards,
I do see BUT its not visible in the issues list on the left.
I am using hosted version so latest, I dont use it from my server but Atlassians server directly.
I read somewhere about cleaning or flush cache and restart but could not understand instructions.
I see.. so you do not see the issue in the Activity Stream once you have created it? Because that is normal behaviour.
You need to refresh the page for the issue to be added to the Activity Stream.
Jeremy Mooiman
Exactly, need to refresh all the time, it just started yesterday or so. Normally it reloads or shows issue after it has been added but I must manually reload the page for it to do that now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.