I tried the steps provided. But the embedded slideshare is not successful. Do you really support slideshare? Please let me know.
I was able to embed a slideshare from this sample page only when I used the code from the "embed" field in an html macro. If you are on our Cloud offering that won't be available, though.
Please let me know what steps you were provided to embed the SlideShare presentation and I will try that method.
Any update on this I am using Atlassian Cloud offering and would like to embed a SlideShare presentation ...
Same requirement here:
* Embed SlideShare presentation to Confluence Cloud
If you are using Confluence Cloud, you can use our add-on: HTML Macro for Confluence
Simply copy the embed code from Slideshare and save it into HTML/Iframe macro body and your presentation will be embedded in the page. Let us know if you have any issue.
Best,
Kumar
Hi @hagzag and @Petros Bountis
You can use our add-on: HTML & Iframe Macro for Confluence for Confluence cloud.
I am able embale the slideshare for firstly you can check these types of business
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.